News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ProRed

Started by The Domain Shop, May 03, 2011, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Link To Theme

Modern and stylish red and white theme for 2.0.x

>> License – Read included txt file <<

Created by:

For more free themes visit us here

For theme support visit us here

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Antechinus

WhiteEagle

I'd be interested in a blue version of this one.
I fold for team 52482. Do you Fold@Home?
SMF powered sites: Leet Link LeetSpace.com

busterone

I would do something about your demo link. I am not going to register and log in to a site just to view a demo of a theme.

My apology, I did miss that.
Nice theme.  :)

Antechinus

You don't have to. There's a select box in the portal side column. ;)

Buneduggy

Thanks for the great theme. I have a few questions though.
Was wondering how I could center the logo?
On my frontpage with portamx installed the block font is black and I would like that to be the orange that it is when you hover over it.
Also I have a second row of menu buttons that do not have the red background, is this possible?

I have attached a screenshot and the forum is at http://www.norcalwheelers.com/forum/smf_1-1-2_install/index.php

Disregard the 1.1.2. It is running rc5 I am just not smart enough to change that.  :(

usa4all

Can anyone help me out to change the color of the black fonts as shown as in the attachment?

TX!!

The Domain Shop

Quote from: usa4all on July 06, 2012, 10:21:18 AM
Can anyone help me out to change the color of the black fonts as shown as in the attachment?

TX!!

In the index.css file,

Find:
.button_submit, .button_reset {
  background: url(../images/theme/submit_bg.png) #CDE7FF;
  border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
  cursor: pointer;
  font-weight: normal;
}

Replace with:
.button_submit, .button_reset {
  background: url(../images/theme/submit_bg.png) #CDE7FF;
  border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
  color: #fff;
  cursor: pointer;
  font-weight: normal;
}

This will put the submit button's font color white, just change #fff to your chosen color.

For the black titles,

Find:
h3.titlebg a, h3.titlebg, h4.titlebg, h4.titlebg a {
  color: #000000;
}

and change the #000000 to your chosen color.

usa4all

usa4all

Cool theme, I us it on http://forum.verenigdestaten.info   

What are the updates in the latest version relaesed today?

The Domain Shop

Nothing major, just a few things i've been meaning to do for a while now.

Color fixes
*.button_submit, .button_reset / Was black, now white. (Finally :P)
*#news a:link, #news a:visited, #news a:hover / Was blue, now red.

Other
*License update (Read included txt file)
*Updated copyright links
*Added Padding bottom on footer

usa4all

OK,  I pass for now ;-)

Is it possible to create a sidebar like: http://www.adminslounge.net/index.php?action=forum ?

NanoSector

That's a portal, search the mod site :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

The Domain Shop

Black Tiger

A bit older thread, but the Theme is still very nice.

I would like to ask something about the search option.
In the default Themes, if you are in a board, you got a search option in the upper right section, which only searches "this topic". It has the pulldown there where you can change "this topic" to other sections like (this forum, this site, modifications) etc.
I also have the "this topic" search when I use the default theme on my forums.

So I got 2 questions about this theme:
1.) Exactly that is what I'm missing in the Pro Red Theme, the separate search option for "this topic". My users use it a lot, how can this be fixed?

2.) The height of the header (where logo and login info is displayed) is a bit small... I would be nice if the height could be made bigger on some easy way (I don't know CSS, I can read it a bit and change things a little, but can't create things).
Greetings, Black Tiger

The Domain Shop

To change height of header, in index.css find #header and make the changes to height.

To have the search put in it will require the entire code putting back into the index.template.php, this can be copied from the curve theme templates.

Black Tiger

Quoteo change height of header, in index.css find #header and make the changes to height.
Well I wish it was that easy, I tried changing the height value from #header, #head-r and #head-l before, but no matter what I try, only strange things happen except for the heigt being higher. Or it get's heiger but then it has a big black piece somewhere. I can't get it right, that's why I asked.

But I don't know any CSS.
I would be gratefull if you got time, if you could make a "look for this" and "copy there" kind of thing. Ofcourse the header will need to be higher first.

It has no big hurry but this is the nicest theme I found and that search option is the only thing missing.:)
Greetings, Black Tiger

The Domain Shop

Okay I will have a look into for you at the weekend if I get the chance. It will require me to redo the images in the header so how high do you want it?

Black Tiger

Oh it would be already enough if that search option would fit in there, but it would also be nice if it could be adjustable so I can set the height myself.
Otherwise maybe something like 150 or 170 pix high so I can put some other banners in there too and have some whitespace around it? If banner and user login avatar (on the right side) can be vertically centered if possible.

But I would be already very glad and happy with the selectable search option.
Greetings, Black Tiger

Advertisement: