News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ProRed

Started by The Domain Shop, May 03, 2011, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Okay I can do header no problem and I can pur the search option back in how it is in curve theme, however having the select option like they do here will require someone else with more knowledge on how to do it.

Black Tiger

The select option is present by default in the default themes.... at least the selection for "this forum", "this post", and "this board", that's enough for me.:)
Greetings, Black Tiger

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Black Tiger on March 19, 2014, 09:42:39 AM
The select option is present by default in the default themes.... at least the selection for "this forum", "this post", and "this board", that's enough for me.:)

That options are already handled in the "default" search box. The thing is that they are hidden, but they will work when you are in a board or a topic.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Black Tiger

Ehmz... no it doesn't in this theme.
It makes no difference in which part I am, if it's a board or topic, as soon as I click the "search" option I get the same search box, otherwise I woulnd't be asking.
We need the "search this board" piece or "search this thread".

But this is what I get, no matter where I am when pushing the search button (image 1).

And what I need is visible in image 2.
Greetings, Black Tiger

marku

great theme but how do I get tree nav working so its easier to navigate

thanks in advance for your help

Troy

The Domain Shop

Quote from: marku on March 23, 2014, 09:33:20 AM
great theme but how do I get tree nav working so its easier to navigate

thanks in advance for your help

Troy

What themes that?

@Black tiger - not forgot about this, just not had time to get to it, I'm currently using my phone to reply here so it's hard for me to talk you through the changes that need to be made.

marku

is there an easy way to change the accent color from red to something else on this theme which by way is very nice

thanks
troy

Black Tiger

@Trax: No problem, it's no big hurry so I will patiently wait for it. As long as you don't forget me I'm fine. ;)
Greetings, Black Tiger

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Black Tiger on March 26, 2014, 07:09:28 PM
@Trax: No problem, it's no big hurry so I will patiently wait for it. As long as you don't forget me I'm fine. ;)

I have messaged you a link to download the theme.

I have done what i can for now. I have put in the search box (excluding the drop down) into the theme, the fields are hidden in the curve theme but works more or less the same (i think?) I have heightened the header to 170px and replaced the header images with css3 gradients so now you can adjust the header to whatever you need in the index.css without having to re-work the images. Please note that css3 doesn't work in older browsers but i have tested it in IE, FF and chrome latest versions and works fine.

You will need to uninstall any mods that make changes to theme files before installing this theme. Do not install the same theme twice it will cause problems.

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A BACK-UP OF YOUR FORUM!.

Black Tiger

Oh you are the best, thank you very much! :D 8)
Greetings, Black Tiger

RhondaJ

Is there a way I can remove the "Unread posts" column from the forum home page? what do I need to edit to accomplish this if possible?

Thanks so much!

Black Tiger

Are you sure you are using the correct ProRed-V1u? Because I don't have that on my forums. There's only a "my messages" (which is pm's, not posts).
Or am I missing something?
Greetings, Black Tiger

RhondaJ

Yes, i'm using pro red - sorry for the delay, with easter things were crazy and I wasn't online much.

I'm talking about the column in the theme that shows who made the last post and when it was made I've attached an image to show you where I'm talking about :)

I want to remove that column completely if possible :)

Black Tiger

If I'm correct it's in the MessageIndex.template.php and boardindex.template.php. However, I'm not good in coding. So I don't know what exactly to remove there.
Greetings, Black Tiger

RhondaJ

Quote from: Black Tiger on April 21, 2014, 10:31:07 AM
If I'm correct it's in the MessageIndex.template.php and boardindex.template.php. However, I'm not good in coding. So I don't know what exactly to remove there.

Found it :) Thanks for your assistance!

Advertisement: