error in smf.. help?

Started by lewis0001, May 09, 2011, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lewis0001

okay so i logged off my site last night and i came back now and whenever i click a forum post it says :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/lewis/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2083) : eval()'d code on line 134

when i got to line 134 it is a commented out section.. idk what to do..

Suki

Hi, Welcome to SMF,  can you tell us what version are you using ?  are you using 2.0 RC3?

This function call_integration_hook();   only exist since RC4,  this error may be caused by installing a mod that's only compatible with RC4 or RC5  in a RC3 or low version.

But we need more info about your problem,   for example, mods installed, SMF version,  maybe the url :)
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

lewis0001

you right im using rc3 but i have installed simpleportal 2.3.2 but it was fine last night..

Suki

OK, any other mods installed besides SimplePortal?

can you turn off eval template, this will let us know the exact location for the error.

this setting can be found in  admin / Server Settings / General

if you do not see that, try installing this mod:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2054

(can't remember if eval is already included in RC3 :( )

turn off eval,  clean your error log,   browse your forum til you get the error,  go to your error log, post the new error here.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Illori

also i deleted your other topic on this issue, please stick to one topic per issue.

lewis0001

disabled eval.. now i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/lewis/public_html/Themes/blackrainV3205/MessageIndex.template.php on line 134

Suki

OK,  now we know where the error is,   next thing is to know whats causing it,   can you post a list of mods installed in your forum?

lewis0001

fixed** the theme was for rc5 0.o

Advertisement: