News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Have i been HACKED?

Started by kaydrive, May 09, 2011, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaydrive

Last night i noticed that my site was doing some werd stuff, I have the forum boards showing but it will not let me read any of the posts and i can not change any thing in admin. This is driving me crazy. i thought i could install a back up that i have but i dont want to do anything till i see if anyone here has heard of this. Have i been hacked?

NanoSector

How can you not "change any thing in admin"? All options disabled?

What is your SMF version?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

kaydrive

This is with the admin
2.0 RC5

I have tryed to change Member profiles all i get is the Summary page, In the forum i can see the forum page but when i click on the forum post it come back with no post it like the page is not loading fully. Thing i use to be able to change i can not. I have tryed to put the site into Maintenance mode but it like thats not working. The only thing i have done with changes, I was asked by the HOA Board that the site is for to lower the password option from 8 to 4

kaydrive

Not sure if all it was just some werd code in the site but i loaded a back up from two days a go and changed the maste SQL Password and it back to normal. For now i will say fixed.

Does any know of a AUTO BACKUP mod?

Advertisement: