24/7 Combined Template

Started by Lexxuk, February 06, 2005, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexxuk

Well, this is my first SMF theme, its colour coded to match the awsome 24/7 portal Template for Mambo.  I've totally removed the top parts as I felt they were really un needed, the forum is part of the CMS and the things lost can always be put in with a module or something later.

Anyhow, the Template can be found hxxp:www.mamboteam.com/content/view/47/39/ [nonactive]

Screenshots of how mine looks are

hxxp:www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/img1.jpg [nonactive]
hxxp:www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/img2.jpg [nonactive]
hxxp:www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/img3.jpg [nonactive]

The theme can be downloaded hxxp:www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/24_7.zip [nonactive]

Pls remember though, its my first one and I'm about as artistic as a dead frog :p

lindseyacron

I just installed the portal theme on my smf version 1.1 beta 3 to integrate with my mambo version 4.5.2.3 and something has gone terribly wrong. As soon as I selected the theme, I lost almost all of my css.

here is my forums unwrapped
here it is wrapped.

At least wrapped some of the css is present, though none of the images load as well as other things.

What on earth could I have done wrong?

And also, I tried to reset the theme to the default and it didn't work, everything stayed the same.

Please help!!!!

Kindred

looks like your server move was not complete...

get repair_settings.php and upload it to your site in the smf dirctory and then run it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lindseyacron

actually, the repair_settings.php didn't work, and the dns has been reset but I re-installed joomla 1.0.0, now trying to get that bugger to work, unsuccessfully thus far before bothering to tackle anything else

lindseyacron

well, i tried to install the package theme again and i have set it.... and it's doing the same thing...
http://nhfd.info/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=48

that's the link. Basically the css is working, but none of the images are loading as they should.  Any ideas?

xema

the web of lexxuk don´t work. any have the theme from download?, thanks.

jadz

Anyone have an archive of this Theme?
YaBB -> YaBBSE -> SMF

Advertisement: