News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2 API?

Started by Trerro, June 11, 2011, 05:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trerro

Is the API for v2 planned in near future? This seems to be pretty much the only thing missing at this point.

KensonPlays

That's one thing that would be nice

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Norv

Definitely. It is amongst the first priorities now, hopefully we'll have a few changes in the additional APIs, tools, available for download, as soon as possible.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

freerunnering

What do you mean by SMF API?
Like Twitter, and other sites have so you can build native clients (would love that). Or (as I fear) a basically just documentation for the $context PHP stuf?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Edsel

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: