Installing 1-0-5 Problems

Started by SMASH, July 29, 2005, 03:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMASH

Hello,
  I just installed SMF 1-0-5 and when I go to my site, this is the error I get.

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/liquidfg/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php:232)

Any help, thanks.
Take care,
Brian

xenovanis

Replace the file /Sources/Subs.php with the one attached to the first post here:

PHP 4.4.0 Compatibility
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

SMASH

Thanks so much. It kills me that one little thing needed to be deleted. Thanks for your help and time and have a great weekend.
Take care,
Brian

Advertisement: