News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Theme Color Editor

Started by CyberAlien, June 21, 2011, 07:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalky

Yay!!  Actually that's very funky!  I grabbed Glacier 2 from their front page, made it pink, downloaded it and installed it as described above on my clean fresh install test site.  You can see the result HERE.  Go for it  :D

S Mac

I will do! Sorry, didn't even read the last part of your reply before. Think I've got it now. Thanks for ur help! :)

Chalky

Cool, you're very welcome  :)

kingkingston

This is an amazing tool for people like me lol

made three basketball themes with it so far

faruksahin99

Yes-U-Can

Quote from: CyberAlien on June 21, 2011, 07:52:44 AM
This is not a proper theme release, this is a release of online color scheme editor. It can change color scheme of almost any SMF 2.0 theme (and themes for some other software packages).

It is a visual editor: just move sliders to change colors, click "download" button. No need to edit any files, no need to know anything about web design.

Some color variations of Curve theme for SMF 2.0 Gold (click sample image to see editor):

Curve Green:

Curve Dark Blue:

Curve Gray / Red:

Click "Download" button below color editor to download those themes.

You can create almost any color scheme, except for ones that cannot be achieved via color manipulation, such as turning white theme into black.

SMF theme designers are welcome to upload their own themes. To upload a theme, navigate to SMF 2.0 category and click "upload" button on the right. Make sure your theme has a live demo before submitting it.

Hello there, can someone tell me if this will work for the last release 2.08,,,,i do have the default stock css file ...Can someone let me know. Thanks
Bullying people is not right, STOP YOUR BULLYING GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT!!!

Deaks

Should work fine their have been no changes in themes since the initial post and now in the 2.0.x line.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Yes-U-Can

Quote from: Μπράιαν on July 16, 2014, 11:16:42 PM
Should work fine their have been no changes in themes since the initial post and now in the 2.0.x line.

Thanks alot i'm gonna try it & see what happens  :)    I think we need a thanks button here on smf
Bullying people is not right, STOP YOUR BULLYING GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT!!!

Joly

I like your sample very much. I am a new web designer.
Can you help me by telling how can improve my skill.
If possible give two or three link.
thank you
help please

sck

This may seem like a "simple" question..... but if I modify the Curve Theme in the tool, do I need to change the name or can I upload it as Curve?  I want to stay with the "SMF default theme - Curve" but want different colors.

Can I / should I do this?

Branko.

Of course, just rename it before download e.g. Curve blue, Curve green etc..
Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

sck

I'm saying do it as "SMF default theme - Curve" so that is the only theme available.  not "SMF default theme - Curve", Curve Blue, Curve Green,....

ie just change the colors on the default theme

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If you want that, you can use it to overwrite the default theme, though it is not advisable.

Burke ♞ Knight

Do not forget, you can install the theme, then go and set it as default and set everyone to using it, as well as set to not allow them to change theme. That way, your default Curve stays intact.

Devpro

Quote from: CyberAlien on June 21, 2011, 07:52:44 AM
This is not a proper theme release, this is a release of online color scheme editor. It can change color scheme of almost any SMF 2.0 theme (and themes for some other software packages).

It is a visual editor: just move sliders to change colors, click "download" button. No need to edit any files, no need to know anything about web design.

Some color variations of Curve theme for SMF 2.0 Gold (click sample image to see editor):

Curve Green:
hxxp:www.colorizeit.com/styles/smf-20-themes/216.smf-curve.html#H67b8ea2M1h32O%7CH6fd9604M1H0uO%7CH6f5f5f0M1H0fO [nonactive]

Curve Dark Blue:
hxxp:www.colorizeit.com/styles/smf-20-themes/216.smf-curve.html#H67b8ea2M1h5vs2cO%7CH6fd9604M1h63H0uO%7CH6f5f5f0M1H0fO [nonactive]

Curve Gray / Red:
hxxp:www.colorizeit.com/styles/smf-20-themes/216.smf-curve.html#H67b8ea2M1l1qs00O%7CH6fd9604M1h4sH0uO%7CH6f5f5f0M1H0fO [nonactive]

Click "Download" button below color editor to download those themes.

You can create almost any color scheme, except for ones that cannot be achieved via color manipulation, such as turning white theme into black.

hxxp:www.colorizeit.com/styles/smf-20-themes/216.smf-curve.html [nonactive]

SMF theme designers are welcome to upload their own themes. To upload a theme, navigate to hxxp:www.colorizeit.com/browse/24/smf-20-themes.html [nonactive] and click "upload" button on the right. Make sure your theme has a live demo before submitting it.

This actually looks good and helpfull, I mean with respect to UI part for the website, thanx a lot for the Feature. :)

waris

Can I colorize the top theme to the bottom color.

How do I go about getting done?

Ataru Moroboshi

colorizeit.com has no longer smf curve section. what happened?

Deaks

looks like he is only doing phpbb and xenforo on it ah well
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Мel

Bump!

Is there an alternative to the SMF Theme Colorizeit? It was VERY useful and I'm so disappointed to find it unavailable :(
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui-Gon Jinn

Advertisement: