SMF Theme Color Editor

Started by CyberAlien, June 21, 2011, 07:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Teru Mikami

Quote from: CyberAlien on June 21, 2011, 07:52:44 AM
This is not a proper theme release, this is a release of online color scheme editor. It can change color scheme of almost any SMF 2.0 theme (and themes for some other software packages).

It is a visual editor: just move sliders to change colors, click "download" button. No need to edit any files, no need to know anything about web design.

Some color variations of Curve theme for SMF 2.0 Gold (click sample image to see editor):

Curve Green:

Curve Dark Blue:

Curve Gray / Red:

Click "Download" button below color editor to download those themes.

You can create almost any color scheme, except for ones that cannot be achieved via color manipulation, such as turning white theme into black.

SMF theme designers are welcome to upload their own themes. To upload a theme, navigate to SMF 2.0 category and click "upload" button on the right. Make sure your theme has a live demo before submitting it.

This was an amazing solution for those who use the default theme with the Curve Responsive mod for keep live our forum.

Someone knows an online alternative like this for SMF 2.0 themes? I'll really appreciate the info :(

Deaks

nope their isnt anything else like this and I doubt anyone will make anything else like this.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

landyvlad

ah bugger. Just found this and thought "bingo ! just what I need"and now see its no longer available.

darn it !  All I want is a few color variations on the (responsive) curve theme....
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Colin

I reached out to the developer. We will see what he says.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Colin

Hello,

That project [Colorizeit] is pretty much dead. It was a good idea many years ago when styles used to have many premade images, but today with modern designs it is useless.

Sincerely,
[Name redacted for privacy].
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

landyvlad

like I said, ah bugger !

Thanks for trying.

I'd really love to have two or three alternate colour palettes for the standard Curve (responsive curve) theme.

Are there any other options out there to accomplish something similar?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Antechinus

There are oodles of Curve color variants on the theme site: http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?action=search;type=13

Most of these should be simple to adapt to the responsive Curve mod. IIRC none (or very little) of that mod deals with colours.

If you want a couple of dark ones: http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2428 :D

landyvlad

Thanks.  I was kind of hoping to have themes available to match each of the colour schemes our motorcycles were sold in.  So a blue/white, a black/grey and black/red

Possibly too ambitious, and complicates the mods thing whereby I'd need to reinstall them, (presumably) to have the changes made into each theme version.

Мel

No new Curve color editors showed up?
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui-Gon Jinn

Мel

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
- Qui-Gon Jinn

Advertisement: