News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mambo 4.6.* Bridge for SMF 2.0 Gold?

Started by Slack, June 22, 2011, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slack

I see there have been no updates to the Mambo bridge for some time. Will this bridge be updated?  Or does it work fine with SMF 2.0?

Thanks,
slack

Kindred

the bridge may eventually be updated (AFAIK it does not work with 2.0) but Mambo has not been updated itself in a long, long time (has it?)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Slack

Who will upgrade the bridge? Is Orstio out of the bridge making business?  Does he still run his science website? I notice his account here is listed as a "guest".

I don't think Mambo has been upgraded for a long while with the latest version being 4.6.5.

Kindred

one of our developers will eventually get around to the bridges... :)
No Orstio is gone... although he occasionally reads these posts and sends me a comment if I am way off base, he is not in the bridge business any more.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: