News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Vertex

Started by MLM, July 11, 2011, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLM

wow brony theme......

Quote from: DomesticCricketForum on March 31, 2013, 05:59:31 PM
How would i go about hiding the "child boards" i have been searching for the code but I can seem to find it

Hey Domestic!

In BoardIndex.template.php find:
if (!empty($board['children']))

and comment out that whole if statement /* ... */

Please visit VisualPulse.net for future support!

My Themes:

My Mods:

Unsolved Threads:
  • None atm...

ViewFromTheBoundary

Hi MLM

Thanks for the response, but that didnt seem to work, child board is still on the forum even with that, not sure if I have done it right or not

kat

Quote from: DomesticCricketForum on March 31, 2013, 05:30:03 PMhow would you get the shoutbox to the bottom of the page as it is currently at the top?

Not a clue, I'm afraid. Not a mod I've ever used. Are there any instructions, on the mod's page/support topic?

ViewFromTheBoundary

Hi MLM,

I am still struggling to remove the child boards from the home page

Here is a screenshot, all I would like is the child board section to disappear so just to leave the forum names

Is this possible

Alex

TheListener

What do you mean by remove from the homepage?

MLM

Quote from: DomesticCricketForum on April 01, 2013, 04:53:29 PM
Hi MLM,

I am still struggling to remove the child boards from the home page

Is this possible

Alex

Already answered your question here; make sure you are editing the file for that theme. Go to VisualPulse.net for future support.

My Themes:

My Mods:

Unsolved Threads:
  • None atm...

TheListener

QuoteAlready answered your question here

Oops apologies MLM I didn't see that reply to the poster.

CheeseHead05

Im using this theme currently, but cant get my auto award mod to show in the post..even after I relocated to this theme's image/post folder...I need help as I continuosly get frustrated!!!!

drfun

Hello
please i need a little help with the theme, i noticed that the theme doesn't contract to small screen size, it get the portal badge items scattered . though i am using ADK portal system with theme. Here is a screen shot of my forum on a small screen PC or laptop even on mobile phones. Though it is ok with large screen and works fine.

How can i make this, adjust to any kind of screen.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

matthewkuhl

Mate, i like this theme so much i registered to say "nice job!"
Clean work, mate  ;)

MLM

Quote from: matthewkuhl on November 10, 2013, 01:06:36 PM
Mate, i like this theme so much i registered to say "nice job!"
Clean work, mate  ;)

Thanks, I am really glad you love it! Feel free to share some love on Visual Pulse as well: http://visualpulse.net/forums/index.php?topic=132.0

My Themes:

My Mods:

Unsolved Threads:
  • None atm...

GPowerE36

Hi, I have a little problem with the topic , namely that stood in topbutonite with daw down and folds ? When he stood on the bookmark button does not unfold ? Please help .

MLM

Quote from: GPowerE36 on February 08, 2015, 06:01:17 AM
Stood in topbutonite with daw down and folds ? When he stood on the bookmark button does not unfold ? Please help .

It is very unclear what you are asking but it vageuly sounds like you want the sub-menu to unfold when you hover instead of click. There is a solution here if that is the case: http://visualpulse.net/forums/index.php?topic=311

My Themes:

My Mods:

Unsolved Threads:
  • None atm...

GPowerE36

Hello, I tried it, but it works for me. Swapped code and delete the cache of the subject, but stood with the mouse on the main tab it does not unfold? Please help.

GPowerE36

Quote from: GPowerE36 on February 10, 2015, 01:17:42 AM
Hello, I tried it, but it works for me. Swapped code and delete the cache of the subject, but stood with the mouse on the main tab it does not unfold? Please help.

P.P. - Could also make Subforums look at this as kind of shots that apply and not be one after another ? I apologize for the quote but I can not post Edith

MLM

My Themes:

My Mods:

Unsolved Threads:
  • None atm...

GPowerE36

@MLM, would you help on this issue? I tried what I suggested in my post 112 , but without result .
I tried it, but it not works for me. Swapped code and delete the cache of the subject, but stood with the mouse on the main tab it does not unfold? Please help. SMF 2.0.9

Floki

Mortissimov

Jou need to change

.header_main

and

.banner_logo

selectors height value in your themes index.css file. If the background of .header_main div bothers you, than change the background too, to some color or use the default.

Floki

Quote from: navMartin on February 27, 2015, 04:50:28 PM
Jou need to change

.header_main

and

.banner_logo

selectors height value in your themes index.css file. If the background of .header_main div bothers you, than change the background too, to some color or use the default.

Is there any specific sizes I can use to make it look good, also can I center the logo?

Advertisement: