News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

New Post Icons

Started by sloopz, August 01, 2005, 10:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Hey, I have a dark themed website im looking for some good icons for post new post currently we are using the SMF default but they dont really work well with the theme.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

The Last Breathe

Thats the theme for the whole website, the new theme for the board is still being made we want the new icons before we release to the minority on the board.  The ones you showed I dont think are dark enough
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

dtm.exe

Quote from: sloopz on August 01, 2005, 10:44:43 PM
The Last Breathe

Thats the theme for the whole website, the new theme for the board is still being made we want the new icons before we release to the minority on the board.  The ones you showed I dont think are dark enough

The icons can't get any darker.  They're colored red, blue, and orange to display how active a topic is.

-Dan The Man

Deaks

oops I forgot to mention im on about for the index page.  Im the old theme I use a Scotland flag and a marble effect but those were not really working together so when we redigned the site we need new... I would make them but im looking for something more professional looking to be honest.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

dtm.exe

Quote from: sloopz on August 01, 2005, 10:52:07 PM
oops I forgot to mention im on about for the index page.  Im the old theme I use a Scotland flag and a marble effect but those were not really working together so when we redigned the site we need new... I would make them but im looking for something more professional looking to be honest.

Do you mean like on.gif and off.gif?

-Dan The Man

Deaks

new_none.gif and the new_some.gif
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

dtm.exe

Deaks

cool cool ... will do tomoz bed is calling
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: