Version - SMF 2.0 final
Browsers - all

Link - ?action=moderate;area=reports;sa=closed

Detail Report
- Moderator closes a report without making a comment
- Go to old reports and click on details of the report
- A text will be shown saying

"There are not currently any moderator comments"

but this text is given a centertext alignment. Rather it should have been leftext.

Themes\Default\ModerationCenter.template.php

Code (Find:) Select
<p class="centertext">', $txt['mc_modreport_no_mod_comment'], '</p>';

Code (Replace it with:) Select
<p class="leftetxt">', $txt['mc_modreport_no_mod_comment'], '</p>';
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Illori

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Deaks

This isnt really a bug imho it in honesty looks better as is, if you were to do it to this one you would need to do it to all 4 instances of centertext.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Joker™

Quote from: Scrooge on December 10, 2011, 09:31:09 PM
This isnt really a bug imho it in honesty looks better as is, if you were to do it to this one you would need to do it to all 4 instances of centertext.
Runic I'm not concern about the number of places one has to make the edits, but as in the screen shot attached in my first post does 1st pic looks alright to you? I mean look at the position of the text which is appearing above the textbox.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Deaks

Yes to me it looks fine I wouldnt of posted saying that ... also your screenshot doesnt exactly show what i got on a default install ...
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Joker™

Quote from: Scrooge on December 10, 2011, 09:45:11 PM
Yes to me it looks fine I wouldnt of posted saying that ... also your screenshot doesnt exactly show what i got on a default install ...
Please see the alignment of the quote text(below) in the screen shot

QuoteThere are not currently any moderator comments
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

emanuele

I think is not that bad: in fact is centred on the screen.
It does make sense because it better highlight the fact that it's not a comment.

On the other hand, it's not that bad on the left too.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Deaks

Joker I know what your on about I followed your steps to replicate in the bug tracker, I just dont see this as a bug afterall it was given the centertext class for a reason, imho it looks better centered.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Joker™

Quote from: emanuele on December 11, 2011, 04:39:51 AM
I think is not that bad: in fact is centred on the screen.
It does make sense because it better highlight the fact that it's not a comment.

On the other hand, it's not that bad on the left too.
To highlight something one can use strong tags, but why to disturb the indentation/alignment of a text.

Quote from: Scrooge on December 11, 2011, 08:54:00 AM
Joker I know what your on about I followed your steps to replicate in the bug tracker, I just dont see this as a bug afterall it was given the centertext class for a reason, imho it looks better centered.
As both of you seems comfortable with the position of the text so lets leave it there only. But I'm still holding my point that th text should be moved to the left to produce the symmetry throughout the software.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Trekkie101

This is a bug, the rest of the interface does run from the left.

Anyone strongly opposed? I could try and tackle a fix on this one :P

Spuds

To me, that text is really just an information block, and is not really part of the textbox so leaving it centered seems more proper.  You could wrap it in a <div class="information">bla</div> to set it apart from the textbox.

But do what you want, its interface stuff, which means there really is no one answer :P

Trekkie101

Ants changes modify it a bit anyway and I think there was more work going into the mod center anyway.

We should then close this stuff?

Spuds

If it no longer pertains to the new theme then it should be noted as such and closed.  Nothing is going to be done to the 2.0x line to change this at this point.

Trekkie101

Advertisement: