How do I know?

Started by kittykatt, August 03, 2005, 06:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittykatt

Ok I have never been here or even tried to load or install this softwear, I use phpbb for now, but its keep getting trouble with them.

Now Ihave a host and all.. but wondering about the softwear. it says its just beta.. is there a softwear that is working to %99.9 ?
if so where do I get it?
How do I start installing this.
I am new so I need all the help I can get.
I have 1.1.7 version

xenovanis

Well, there is this Beta version, which is very stable, and there is the latest Stable version 1.0.5.

http://www.simplemachines.org/download.php
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

kittykatt

Thanks, I managed to do it... this seem a lot eaiser then phpbb....

thanks.
Which one do I have now...
www.lovinggsd.com/board
can you check as I am not sure now.
I have 1.1.7 version

xenovanis

Loving GSD | Powered by SMF 1.0.5.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

You can see that at the bottom of the page  ;)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

nokonium

Quote from: kittykatt on August 03, 2005, 08:55:32 AM
this seem a lot eaiser then phpbb....

A lot of us also came to that conclusion  ;) it is very stable, though some of the mods can hiccup.

Kindred

just remember... most mods were developed for a specific task on a specific forum...   and then the author decided to share it.

So, most of the hiccups in mods occur because the base forum that it was developed for may not have actually been a virgin slate....

:)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: