News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

PSD of buttons set

Started by vulcain667, August 05, 2005, 05:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulcain667

Hi all,

I followed the advices of ??? and kegobeer and send some pm to people who created themes. Unfortunately I didn't receive any answer.

So I'm posting here a global announce / request and hope that someone will
share with everybody (and me) one of its PSD of a button set.

Thanks ahead

Vu

vulcain667

vulcain667

dtm.exe

Do you mean the PSD for the default button set?  Sorry, it's not availible.

-Dan The Man

vulcain667

Thanks Hassan. I was looking for something where all buttons would be on the same psd but I think I'll finally have to do it myself, anyway thank you again for your answer, I'll share what I've done with you since your the only one who tried to help me.
And yes, I'm a bit disappointed by the SMF community...

dtm.exe

Quote from: vulcain667 on August 08, 2005, 02:55:54 PM
Thanks Hassan. I was looking for something where all buttons would be on the same psd but I think I'll finally have to do it myself, anyway thank you again for your answer, I'll share what I've done with you since your the only one who tried to help me.
And yes, I'm a bit disappointed by the SMF community...

Well, I'm sorry, it's just not availible to the public.

-Dan The Man

[Unknown]

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on August 08, 2005, 03:01:37 PM
Well, I'm sorry, it's just not availible to the public.

-Dan The Man

That's not the problem.  The problem is there are none, nothing really useful, at least just now.

-[Unknown]

vulcain667

Then don't hope people will share anything if, yourself don't. Ever heard the slogan "free'' as in "free speech,'' not as in "free beer'' ?

[Unknown]

Quote from: vulcain667 on August 08, 2005, 03:26:03 PM
Then don't hope people will share anything if, yourself don't. Ever heard the slogan "free'' as in "free speech,'' not as in "free beer'' ?

Yes, I have.  And if you have a problem with SMF not being free in all respects, I'd like to remind you that everyone on this team has had problems with people assuming "free" means not just "free speech" but "freedom from law".  Because of this complete misunderstanding most people have of the GPL and their own legal rights, we were forced not to use the GPL ourselves for this project.

But, really, that has nothing to do with anything here or there.  I am certain you do not understand the issues at work here, and I doubt you are really interested in them either.

-[Unknown]

Kindred

Vulcain...  ever heard of "equal value trade"?

When you have something that is of as much value as the actual SMF code... THEN you come talk to us about sharing....

The SMF team makes this amazing software available for your use with no monetary charge required.
They also have this wonderful site where other users, (mostly because they just want to share) have designed additional themes, buttons and mods.

You see to just want everything handed to you on a platter...

Most of the theme authors will not make their graphics available because they CHARGE for customized themes. The free ones that they have made available are out of the goodness of their hearts.

Sheesh...   YOU are the one who seems to be wanting the free beer, here...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: