News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

7-day Calender Bug?

Started by ruedigers, August 16, 2011, 08:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruedigers

Hello all,

I am not sure, but I believe I might have found a bug on the 7-day calendar.  As you can see, it shows a different day(-of-the-week) for November 1st as it does on the left column 3 month overview.   :o

Illustration attached.

Could this be caused by the used language pack "German-Informal"?   ???

Thanks a bunch  8)
Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010
Aeva Media 1.4w
Adk Blog 2.0

Kays

Hi, I can't seem to replicate this. Does it do the same if you switch to English?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Illori

test this with the german informal language as well as english and can not duplicate this.

ruedigers

Thanks guys for checking, I can however reproduce at will.  Since my forum is not public, I will have to figure out the cause.  I guess I will build a sandbox-system an ding it until I can reproduce this effect.

Thanks again for the time you put in to check it, I will be back once I have either found the cause or have some other information to share!
Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010
Aeva Media 1.4w
Adk Blog 2.0

Illori

Joker™

ruedigers, it can be caused due to some manual code or mod.

As no one is able to reproduce the bug, moving this to fixed/bogus bug board.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

feline

Quote from: Illori on November 18, 2011, 10:03:02 AM
is this still an issue?
Yeah ... a minor  ;)
Have the week display a second month, the string - Week ## is not shown on the second month.
That have nothing to do with the language .. I think a template or code bug...

emanuele

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Joker™

Quote from: feline on January 05, 2012, 02:27:56 PM
Yeah ... a minor  ;)
Have the week display a second month, the string - Week ## is not shown on the second month.
That have nothing to do with the language .. I think a template or code bug...

I'm not sure whether that really counts for a bug as the week number has been already displayed with the title bar of first week. So it may not look that great if the week number is displayed twice on the same page.

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar;month=', $month_data['current_month'], ';year=', $month_data['current_year'], '">', $txt['months_titles'][$month_data['current_month']], ' ', $month_data['current_year'], '</a>', empty($done_title) && !empty($calendar_data['week_number']) ? (' - ' . $txt['calendar_week'] . ' ' . $calendar_data['week_number']) : '', '

Just remove "empty($done_title) &&" and you can see the week twice.

In my personal opinion I like it more as it is, but still if you feel it as a bug go ahead and track it ;).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: