News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Concept

Started by Mick., June 03, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

depends what the mod looks for also if you care to read I never made this theme i'm just babysitting it ...
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Mstcool

How do I change the logo?

EDIT: Also, the text in the header area, where it says "unread post" and "new replies", is all in white. What text do I edit to change the color?

br360

Go into your file manager and then look for Themes/concept/images/custom. The image for the logo is logo.png. Just delete or rename that to something else, and then upload an image you want to use as your logo (make sure it is in the same Themes/concept/images/custom folder) and then rename that new logo you uploaded to logo.png.

Do a hard refresh, and your new logo should replace the default one on your site.

Edit- to answer your other question; in the concept's index.css

find-

.user {
   float: left;
   width: 325px;   
   height: 70px;
   margin-top: 5px;
   padding: 10px;
   color: #ffffff;
}
.user a {

If you change the color #ffffff; in the first part (.user), it will change the "hello member" and the date.
If you change the color in the .user a part, it will change the "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" color.

Change the color to whatever you want.

Mstcool

Thank you so much, br360!!! :)

Mstcool

Can anyone give me the right dimensions for a logo to perfectly fit on the theme? Thanks. :)

br360

Quote from: Mstcool on August 15, 2014, 03:01:07 AM
Thank you so much, br360!!! :)

Sure thing. You're welcome.

mulwa

please, how can i make the portal to be at 100% width like the header? Without affecting the board width?
What i mean is, i wan the portal to be 100% and the body of the other pages to be like say 80% width just as how the theme is.

Deaks

thats a mod specific problem not a theme problem, you need to ask the mod creator.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

mirsad bubalovic

Hi all, I'm running 2.0.9 and the Concept by Mick. G theme.

I'm struggling to change the the text colour for the following:

Hello (USERNAME)
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

See screen grab:

I believe the issue is in index.css but can't seem to fix. Any help would be great.

br360

In the concept's index.css

find-

.user {
   float: left;
   width: 325px;   
   height: 70px;
   margin-top: 5px;
   padding: 10px;
}
.user a {

If you change the color #ffffff; in the first part (.user), it will change the "hello member" and the date.
If you change the color in the .user a part, it will change the "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" color.

Change the color to whatever you want.

mirsad bubalovic

That's great br360! All fixed.

Next I'm wanting to add this banner to the top of the forum:

Could anyone offer any pointer please?

Neil.

mirsad bubalovic

Bump. Still stuck trying to get the banner up.  :-[

ikaroweb

Hi,
When this theme will become  responsive ?

Thanks

Lanyea

Really great design. Friend.

Robb

Hi there,

I'm using this template and I really like it.
I have an issue:  I would to change the link of the forum's logo. Is it possible?
I would to insert a personal link and not the link to the index of the forum's page.

many thanks in advance to all

best regards

Robb

dekatria

Maybe a stupid question.
How can I change the logo. I don't see this option in Theme settings.

Deaks

See the quote below on how to change the logo

Quote from: br360 on August 15, 2014, 12:51:08 AM
Go into your file manager and then look for Themes/concept/images/custom. The image for the logo is logo.png. Just delete or rename that to something else, and then upload an image you want to use as your logo (make sure it is in the same Themes/concept/images/custom folder) and then rename that new logo you uploaded to logo.png.

Do a hard refresh, and your new logo should replace the default one on your site.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: