Need Help..pls help me ??

Started by explorer00, August 09, 2005, 06:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

explorer00

Can somebody help me about...
I have an smf running on my site 2 month ago...and something hapened to it and i dont really know what exactly hapened...
i didnt do anything with database or folders or new installation or something like...
this is the link where you can click and see hxxp:www.mp3shqip.info/smf [nonactive]
Please tell me what should i do ...
Thank you forward ??

1MileCrash

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

xenovanis

Check if the file Settings.php is still there and contains the appropriate settings. It looks like it's either missing or the data is erased.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

explorer00

Quote from: xenovanis on August 10, 2005, 02:09:50 AM
Check if the file Settings.php is still there and contains the appropriate settings. It looks like it's either missing or the data is erased.

"Settings.php"still there... in ftp...

xenovanis

Have you opened it in a html-editor to see if it still contains all userinfo?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Ben_S

Try running repair_settings.php, looks like it could be a paths issue.

What is repair_settings.php?

Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

explorer00

Quote from: xenovanis on August 10, 2005, 02:02:59 PM
Have you opened it in a html-editor to see if it still contains all userinfo?

No data or userinfo on settings.php...

xenovanis

Okay, make a backup of Settings_bak.php, then rename it to Settings.php. Does that help?

explorer00

Quote from: xenovanis on August 10, 2005, 04:04:37 PM
Okay, make a backup of Settings_bak.php, then rename it to Settings.php. Does that help?

xenovanis thnx a lot man...everything is okay now that i have do that as you told me...
I wanna know what was this that happened to my smf with this problem ?am i safe to run my forum on smf 1.1 ??
I am so thanksfull to you...thnx a lot about helping me... ?

www.mp3shqip.info/smf

xenovanis

Sometimes, somehow the file Settings.php gets corrupted, but I don't know why or how. It's safe to use 1.1 however.  ;)

explorer00

Advertisement: