News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Socialize

Started by D#S, September 02, 2011, 05:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaghdadGhost

it is on the left when english is chosen as default language; and its on the right side when arabic is default. I want tl know how to be able to switch sides and make it appear on the left side when arabic is default.

thanks

irayhan

I have a problem regarding sharing topics in social bookmarks or other sites with Socialize. When i share one of my topic why it doesn't show the topic description as link description?? If you people didn't get what i said please check the attachment. The red highlighted part is the link description. It shows only the topic name.

Help needed urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Life's no rehearsal, camera's always rolling

Paffman

Am I able to move it more to the left as it is about 2 inches from the left of the screen and over some text.

Tnx...

swaggaderby

Please does this mod work for the correct version of smf or is there is similar one that does the same thing?

margarett

This *should* work in 2.0.10 (didn't actually tested it, but any mod for any 2.0.x version probably work for any other 2.0.x)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ChicagolandAnswers

Great mod.... using it on 2.0.14. Easy for users to see, use and it doesn't cover up the page at all. Thanks!

Hatshepsut

Nice mod, it also works with SMF 2.1 Beta 4, no problems found yet  8)

Advertisement: