News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error converting members

Started by cristianomars, September 04, 2011, 07:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianomars

I am trying to convert my phpbb3 into a smf forum but during the convertion phase I always get the same error Converting members...
Duplicate entry '4743' (or other numbers) for key 1... I tried a workaround solution and I modified my phpbb3_to_smf.sql as below: Code: (find) [Select]
---* {$to_prefix}members

Code: (add after) [Select]
---{
$ignore = true;
---}

I added this code before this part ---{
// Got the board timezone?
if (!isset($board_timezone))
{

but still nothing. Can you help me?

kat

Have you tried repairing the database?

If you have and you're still getting that error, maybe your host can fix that?

cristianomars

Yeah, I've repaired the dabatase. I have solved the problems with members and posts but now it's giving me a new fatal error

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: convert_script in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 972

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 975

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 987
Successful.
Recalculating forum statistic

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 2494

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 2495

Notice: Undefined index: db_fetch_assoc in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 1386

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/forum2/convert.php on line 1386

lol :(

kat

Well, now...

I just checked that convert file and it seems OK, to me.

I wonder if your host has security mode on, or something, which is screwing this?

Can you ask them and, perhaps, let them see convert.php, so they can see what you're upto?

Advertisement: