News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

BBC Spoiler SMFSimple

Started by vbgamer45, September 11, 2011, 11:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod

[glow=black,2,300]BBC Spoiler v1[/glow]
Developed by Daniiel for SMFSimple.com
SMF 2.0.XX

[glow=black,2,300]El soporte oficial de los desarrolladores de nuestros mods lo encontraras en SMFSimple.com[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
Hide any content of a message.

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Oculta cualquier contenido de un mensaje.

[glow=black,2,300]Screenshots | Imagenes[/glow]

Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados
- English
- Spanish_latin
- Spanish_latin-utf8
- Spanish_es
- Spanish_es-utf8

[glow=black,2,300]BBC Spoiler v1[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Copyright 2011 | SMFSimple.com[/glow]

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

СΣЅΔЯ

muchas gracias por el mod esta genial :D

4Kstore

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Jessica.

better than the other spoiler mods so far. (: can you make it so that we can have a title? like [spoiler=title]
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

SSimple Team

Updated only for SMF 2.0 and 2.0.1
Enjoy it!

Mi Web: SMFSimple.com -

Tommiiee

Is there a way to disable the animation? I want my spoiler to appear immediately when clicked.

lean

Quote from: Tommiiee on October 20, 2011, 05:47:55 AM
Is there a way to disable the animation? I want my spoiler to appear immediately when clicked.
No, because there is no way that the meaning of mod that is. You can have what you want with another spoiler mod you'll find in the mod site.

Tommiiee

Quote from: Lean on October 20, 2011, 04:26:08 PM
Quote from: Tommiiee on October 20, 2011, 05:47:55 AM
No, because there is no way that the meaning of mod that is. You can have what you want with another spoiler mod you'll find in the mod site.
I don't agree. I opened the javascript doc that came with the mod and set '600' to '1'. Now the spoiler opens almost instantly.

littleone

Doesnt work:

when doing:
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

it displays:
spoiler
test

littleone

It shows correctly in the "topic summary" though.  Just not the messages itself

cameranutzII

Thank you for the mod.

I would like to make it 2x bigger, with a dark background and white font but not sure of myself when changing code without guidance just yet.

Thanks for any help

littleone

Any help with my issue?

On post:

After Post:

4Kstore

Add the modifications to style.css and then a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5)

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

eric1234

Hi, after i installed this mods, immediately my auto image re-size mods (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1769) is not functioning >.< The images just simply wont auto re-size itself . No matter the images were in the spoiler or not, it somehow just like not functioning.

My Webpage

briggz5d

Description: Hide any content of a message...
C'mon mehn you can do better than that - Give a better description, there are noobs here u know?
Stumbled upon this while looking for a Mode to Lock my Forum posts ONLY from guest viewing.. So it requires registration or login to read forum post.
If this mod doesn't do that"HIDE ANY CONTENT OF A MESSAGE" which isn't very clear what you mean
Do recommend a Mod that can do what i stated above

Arantor

It's not for that purpose, it's just to hide the content until you want to see it... So that you don't give away spoilers unless people want to read them.

Hiding stuff from guests is a bad idea, not only does it put potential members off from joining (because people just go elsewhere) it also hurts SEO because guests includes search engines... And if you hide from guests, you hide from search engines which hurts users finding your site.

briggz5d

Google and other search engine crawlers can easily be granted access to pages that need Authentication - I don't wanna lock the whole forum - Only certain areas

Arantor

But if you hide content from guests but show search engines, you'll get penalised. Spoilers are not designed to hide content from people who shouldn't see it in the sense of being encouraged to sign up, it's more for discussions like in TV shows, where you don't want to give away secrets except to people who *want* to see, so that if they're a few episodes behind, you won't spoil it for them when discussing current events.

eric1234

Ok, i noticed after i use this spoiler mod, my youtube as well as other embed function seem to be not working in the spoiler. Can anyone know how to fix it? Normally, i just direct copy the youtube link onto it, then the video will be shown, but then after installed this mods, it only show the link but not the video >.<

The auto embed mod i used is Simple Audio Video Embedder (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=395039.0)

Advertisement: