News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Now Announcing the Simple Machines Wiki (beta)!

Started by Joshua Dickerson, November 28, 2010, 04:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

the wiki bridge is not yet available for download
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

the bridge is not ready to be released, this has been covered in several threads already. when the team is ready to release it it will be released and not a moment sooner.

SwissReplicaWatches

what would you do if a spammer came by and moved/renamed all the pages or a lot of them? I dont know many wiki's that actually allow their users to move pages. you want it to be a resource not a place that pages are linked to from the forum and all end up going to a dead end as someone thought the name was bad/wrong.

Joshua Dickerson

We can always restore from backups and make mass changes. There are several anti-SPAM methods in place as well.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

emilykrys

SleePy

It got pushed to the back burner because of other things, but I am working on making sure we have cleaned up any bugs and will let the community get their hands on it.  So far I only have one known bug we believed we fixed.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Angelina Belle

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Eudemon

+1 awaiting for the bridge
dont worry i will be patient
bruyahuahhhhh <-- some random noise

lambcrazy

its very good ...  it make it easy for everyone  to understand  and ofcourse we all help for building it .. :)

becometa

Kindred

Waiting for what?   The Wiki is live and running  - just click on the online manual link at the top
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Angelina Belle

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Angelina Belle

Advertisement: