Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod

PM Auto Responder

Original Author:live627
SMF Version: 2.0.X
Mod Version: 1.1

Description:
This mod is something similar to a vacation responder in that it sends a PM to a user who sent a PM. The message and subject are customizable, so the auto PM can be totally unique.

Lastly, this mod uses hooks and no file edits.

Why Not Visit:
http://www.smfhacks.com
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

4Kstore

Great mod, thanks for sharing!
Cheers

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

aegersz

i'd like to get this (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3160) working.

it doesn't even save the auto-responder message or settings.

i have tried two systems, same problem.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aegersz

i know but they ALL have the same error - no options saved and no auto reply.

i fixed the mod reference now too, sorry about that ...

any ideas ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Dave J

Quote from: aegersz on June 13, 2016, 12:45:20 PM
i know but they ALL have the same error - no options saved and no auto reply.

i fixed the mod reference now too, sorry about that ...

any ideas ?

This isn't working for me either. There are no errors showing in the log. I can fill in the form but nothing saves

If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Dave J

If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Dave J

Ok ignore the previous post

I have just installed this http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2630 but you have to emulate 2.0.

It does work too.

aegersz

vbgamer45

Still looking into this. Might have to redo it. Seems like it doesn't want to save any of the information not sure why played around with it for an hour today no luck.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: