Quick Spoiler

Started by Bugo, October 13, 2011, 09:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natasa (NT)

Great mod!
I would like to know is it possible to put different background-colors for spoilers on different pages?
(I know that it can be changed in css, but it is same color for all spoilers)
And is it possible to adjust width of spoiler, for example on size of little button before title or on size of spoiler title?
Thanks.

saks

Hi! I am install this mod on my forum after full deinstall other version of spoiler mod (Spoiler Tag), and it work grate in Google Chrome, IE, but not work in Opera browser. I am use SMF 2.0.2 and new wersion of browsers. How fix this problem?

Bugo

I have no this problem. Opera 11.61

saks

I am use this version too. Is you a look my link and it work?

Bugo

natasa (NT)

Quote from: natasa on February 04, 2012, 12:51:04 PM
Great mod!
I would like to know is it possible to put different background-colors for spoilers on different pages?
(I know that it can be changed in css, but it is same color for all spoilers)
And is it possible to adjust width of spoiler, for example on size of little button before title or on size of spoiler title?
Thanks.

I resolved color problem  :laugh:!
And it would be really nice to have spoiler button-like, but do not know is it possible with this mod or I need something completely different?

Bugo

natasa (NT)

I didn't.
I'll try that, thanks!

Shadowvirus

Nice mod, but I have a prbloem with ssi_boardnews.
The spoiler do not work - what can I do to get it run?

impreza

Cool changes you are doing a very good job
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

NekoJonez

For some reason, I can't open spoilers when I am viewing the spoilers in preview mode
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

lordnex

Hi Bugo,

I have recently installed quick spoiler - version 0.9.1 on my new forum and there seems img2 tag is not available anymore, which I have on my other forum where version 0.8 is installed.

Downgrading from 0.9.1 to 0.8 also didn't work, spoilers wouldn't work at all after that.

Any help advice? Can I and how activate img2 on 0.9.1? Or how to downgrade it 0.8? (I guess something is left from 0.9.1 after removing it)...  or should I just wait for new upgrade?

Thanks

Bugo

Just make export of your database (smf_messages table), replace all "img2" with "img", then make import back to database. It's easy.

lordnex

lol, that's not at all what I want... :)

I don't want to replace img2 with img, I want img2 functionality on my forum - thumbnail that opens in popup screen on click!
Why is it omitted from latest versions?

Kodeh

Thanks, works just as promised.

ddabcd277

Hi Bugo,

I created a page using SSI.php. How to make the quick spoiler work with it?

Bugo

In Subs-QuickSpoiler.php find this block:

if (!in_array($context['current_action'], array('helpadmin', 'printpage')) && !WIRELESS)
{
$context['insert_after_template'] .= '
<script type="text/javascript">!window.jQuery && document.write(unescape(\'%3Cscript src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E\'))</script>
<script type="text/javascript">!window.jQuery && document.write(unescape(\'%3Cscript src="' . $settings['default_theme_url'] . '/scripts/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E\'))</script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!-- // --><![CDATA[
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$(".sp-body").hide();
$(".sp-head").click(function(){
$(this).toggleClass("sp-open").toggleClass("sp-closed").next().toggle();
});
});
// ]]></script>';
}

and replace it with:

$context['insert_after_template'] .= '
<script type="text/javascript">!window.jQuery && document.write(unescape(\'%3Cscript src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E\'))</script>
<script type="text/javascript">!window.jQuery && document.write(unescape(\'%3Cscript src="' . $settings['default_theme_url'] . '/scripts/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E\'))</script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!-- // --><![CDATA[
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$(".sp-body").hide();
$(".sp-head").click(function(){
$(this).toggleClass("sp-open").toggleClass("sp-closed").next().toggle();
});
});
// ]]></script>';

ddabcd277

Hi Bugo,

Would you make it? I am using the default theme not core on smf 2.0.2.

Thanks,

Adrek

I have small problem with this spoiler. If i want to add inside [code] or [quote] it shows only first line with scrollbar :|

If inside is only regular text it shows everything. How can I fix it?

SMF 2.0.2
With few mods:
1.   Quick Spoiler   0.9.2
2.   SP-Shoutbox Notification Sound HTML5   0.5
3.   SimpleColorizer   1.1
4.   Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin   3.0.2
5.   Switch Permissions   1.0
6.   SimplePortal   2.3.5
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Bugo

@ddabcd277, you can do it yourself.
@phantomm, I have no this problem. Are you using Curve theme?

Advertisement: