Problemes after installing Blue Jeans Theme

Started by dar, August 15, 2005, 01:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dar

I originally posted this in General English Support but am not sure it belonged there so tried to delete it but couldn't. Apologies for double posting.

SMF 1.05

I installed Owdy's great blue jeans theme but seem to have a few problems.

1. Forum Stats: now the Total members and Latest Member: fields are blank.

2. The fading news text (a 'must have' for me  8) is very large. Where and how can I reduce the Fading News font size please?

3. None of the posts have any "Exclamation mark", "Question Mark", "Lamp", Thumbs Up / Down" etc icons at all now. I thought this was only while I was logged in as administrator but they don't appear for users either. As administrator, when I post a message the options are there but nothing results from using them. I notice the theme's sample message board shows the. How can I rectify this please?

4. I wanted to add the 'smiley' set I had downloaded. Not all of them show up - some are text only, no smiley though the gif/jpg file exists. How can I rectify this please?

Many thanks for people's help.
dar

xenovanis

Your first problem is being caused by using a 1.1 theme with 1.0.5. Further, I advise you to post your questions in the theme-thread, so Owdy can take a look at it.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=41883.0
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Advertisement: