News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Change psot count

Started by ryansdistricyt, August 15, 2005, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryansdistricyt

hello i want make my boards post and new topics counting to start from a certain number for the boards
i need to edit the number of psot count IN BOARDS TOTAL COLUMS IN INDEX PAGE this is becasue i want to add the post count on my old boards
please can u tell me a way to modify this ?
is there is a way to make the post count is real post count + my old post
to appear on the index page ?
please tell me how to do it

[Unknown]

I'm not sure I understand.  You just want to add a certain number to the displayed number of topics and posts for each board?

Why?  To make your forum look busier than it is?  I'm sorry, but I really must advise you that doing so will not help you.  How busy a forum is or isn't is a feeling, and has nothing to do with numbers of boards or statistics.  It has to do with replies and interesting topics.

-[Unknown]

ryansdistricyt

basicly i have a busy boards at invisionfree boards am doing it in a way that there are ability to members to view the old boards also while entering the new ones and when posting am ganna link it to posting in the new boards
anyways i used to have over 19,500,000 posts in the old boards i think they are worth

anyways hoy an other question i have a list of my members and there email info and passwords i could make a csv can u add them to my members list ?

Advertisement: