News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Gray Style

Started by The Domain Shop, November 06, 2011, 08:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Link to the theme

Description: Gray Style is a lovely smart gray styled smf theme.

This theme uses some css3 which may not render in older browsers!

>> License – Read included txt file <<

Created by:

For more free themes visit us here

For theme support visit us here

simpleinter

seem rss function don't work for me. it error when i click on that button.  :'(

The Domain Shop

What is the error you are getting? Please provide me with link to your forum too.

Jack_40k

Can you post a sample?

hvyhitter

Very nice. my forum is running this as a default now.. after having the smf default for a long time.

How do I remove the G+ buttons on the page. I dont like them for obvious reasons. I went in the options for the forum and the theme. I didnt see it. I can do manual edits to the forum (What SMF admin cant lol )

The Domain Shop

Quote from: hvyhitter on March 31, 2014, 02:43:06 PM
Very nice. my forum is running this as a default now.. after having the smf default for a long time.

How do I remove the G+ buttons on the page. I dont like them for obvious reasons. I went in the options for the forum and the theme. I didnt see it. I can do manual edits to the forum (What SMF admin cant lol )

Have a look in the display.template.php and index.template.php for code to remove/replace. Sorry I can't give you the exact code to alter, I don't have access to a computer at min.

Kimmie

Love this theme. One problem I am having is my top menu bar. How can I fix this?

radu81

post a link to your forum, it will be much easier to help
sorry for my bad english

Kimmie

I don't have this theme turned on to anyone yet. I don't turn them on until I have the theme completely finished because it would cause too many errors in my log with others using it. The problem is, I have mods on my site that add buttons to that menu, and in addition, as admin, I have more buttons than reg members do up there so the line is having to wrap around.

I figure if I remove the "help" and the "calender" buttons, it will resolve the issue for regular members, and on my end as admin I will only have the logout button on that 2nd line which is not really a big deal. Looks like there is also room for me to maybe reduce the number of spaces between each one.

Can I edit that code and remove those two from it and remove some of the spaces? Thanks

Edit: I got it fixed.

The Domain Shop

Kimmie

Well I already did it all manually. I turned two of them off. Actually now, I just have to figure out how to remove all that space in between each of them. so that the remaining button will jump back up on that top line. I hate to install a mod just to do that. Do you happen to know what code changes that?

Kimmie

Getting several errors on this theme in index.template.php file and not sure what is causing it. They all seem to be on line 188

When I open up this file in ftp this is what is on that line but I don't think that line is what it is referring to.

<p class="your_avatar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">'.$context['user']['avatar']['image'].'</a></p>

8: Undefined index: image
/home/***/public_html/Themes/GrayStyle-u/index.template.php
Line: 188

lurkalot

Quote from: Kimmie on May 07, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
Getting several errors on this theme in index.template.php file and not sure what is causing it. They all seem to be on line 188

When I open up this file in ftp this is what is on that line but I don't think that line is what it is referring to.

<p class="your_avatar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">'.$context['user']['avatar']['image'].'</a></p>

/home/***/public_html/Themes/GrayStyle-u/index.template.php

It's when a logged in member of your forum hasn't got an Avatar, it'll throw this error when they visit.

Kimmie

The forum doesn't require them to have one. They have the option to select "no avatar".

Are you telling me this theme forces them all to have one?

lurkalot

Quote from: Kimmie on May 08, 2014, 01:58:04 PM
The forum doesn't require them to have one. They have the option to select "no avatar".

Are you telling me this theme forces them all to have one?

No the theme needs fixing so it doesn't throw a error when your members don't have an avatar selected.  It's a bug. Trax fixed mine for me some time back.

The Domain Shop

Here you go.. index.template.php attached :)

klra

Has the bug been fixed in the release that is at the Mod site?

The Domain Shop

I can't remember if I re uploaded it. Check your error logs?

klra

I'm getting the error with "no avatar" selected when they login-

Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home4/*******/public_html/***/Themes/default/GenericMenu.template.php (body_above sub template - eval?)

klra

also, it throws the error every time the member moves through the forum

Advertisement: