News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

No Reply Emails

Started by live627, December 29, 2006, 12:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpadmore

Any idea how i could get this to work with RC2?

Should I just emulate RC3?

pviagem

Hello.

I'm running SMF 1.1.11 and the last version of this MOD.

Everything is running without problems and I don't know if it is expected, but the MOD is affecting all emails from the system, i.e. Admin, registration confirmation, emails shared by users, etc...

Do we have any chance to use this MOD just with Admin and registration confirmation emails?

All messages between users should user their own emails but with this MOD I don't know if it is possible.

Many thanks for you help.

pviagem

Quote from: pviagem on July 23, 2010, 05:40:36 AM
Hello.

I'm running SMF 1.1.11 and the last version of this MOD.

Everything is running without problems and I don't know if it is expected, but the MOD is affecting all emails from the system, i.e. Admin, registration confirmation, emails shared by users, etc...

Do we have any chance to use this MOD just with Admin and registration confirmation emails?

All messages between users should user their own emails but with this MOD I don't know if it is possible.

Many thanks for you help.

Any help about this?

Many thanks.

Eudemon

can you tell what is changed in /Sources/ManageSettings.php
i tried to install this mod it shows an error on this path
i also tried to manually add the code by using smf package parser but it can't read it

thx

KensonPlays

sleePy, I cannot find the admin options in rc3, and all successful installs!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Spoogs

Admin>>Configuration>>Modification Settings>>Miscellaneous

sah62

I just noticed something interesting after upgrading to SMF 2.0 and No Reply Emails 1.3.8.  When I receive an email notice about a new private message my "No Reply Message" ("If needed, the web site administrator can be reached via email at <address>") at the bottom of the email includes the correct forum-default [email protected] email address.  However, the "No Reply Message" in the email I receive to approve a new member registration request includes the [email protected] address.  Is that a bug or a feature?

mouse92im

HI.  I know this mod has been around for a while, but just loaded it.  For some reason I cannot find the "readme.txt".  Link doesn't work.  I could have installed the mod incorrectly, but wanted to see what it said.

Thanks!
Ryan

EDIT: Never mind.  Was able to see it in the "List Files" area.

Westwegoman

Quote from: SleePy on August 26, 2009, 03:09:30 PMThen this is working properly :)  It should give them a link to email the webmaster, but remove it from the reply to.  This way they can contact you if they really do need to :)

Can this be easily removed? I would rather someone contact me through the forum than have the email address.

SleePy

You could remove it from the code.  GDPR and other type regulations may consider this a violation because they would be required to sign up or sign in to request removal from your emails (even if they originally signed up).
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: