Related topics mod

Started by Gunpoint, November 14, 2011, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunpoint

Please i need a mod that would show related topics below topics, something like vbulletin, or any how, how can this be done

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Gunpoint

can it work of 2.0.1, custom theme. cause am seeing compatible with 2.0

vbgamer45

Yeah it will work for 2.0.1 as well
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Gunpoint

Uploaded the mod via filezilla, but it showed only list files, and when i tried to parse the mod, thos came up what do i do :(

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.

vbgamer45

Make sure you use emulate version under advanced settings in package manager

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Gunpoint

okay, i just say that now. So what should i do

Upload the file,

How do i use emulate version

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Gunpoint

Thanks, i have installed the mod but its not working, help me check, www.naijaempireforum.com

Suki

Use the mod's support topic and please try to be as specific as you can, to say "its not working" doesn't really help us much.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=49410.0
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Gunpoint

okay, i installed everything and i now check my topics but it doesnt show any related topic

Suki

did you see if the mod has an admin panel?  do you use a custom theme? do you use another language besides English?

use the appropriate support topic and post all relevant info so the mod author can help you.

Xpresskonami

having same problem too. not working check my forum http://spyloadedtv.com

Illori

as is said above you need to post in the mods support topic.

Quote from: Marceline on November 14, 2011, 04:50:50 PM
use the appropriate support topic and post all relevant info so the mod author can help you.

Advertisement: