Would this allow users to upload files? Could we limit the filetypes which can be uploaded? And we really need two or three specific forms, which can interact with each other.
1. Mod form - needs the following features
- upload a *.PPF file, a *.TXT file, an *.XML file
- add a searchable and browsable title, a description which can be searched through by looking for specific words
- date of creation, date of upload if different from date of creation, version number, known bugs, mods it overwrites/modifies/replaces/renders irrelevant
2. Mod bug report form - needs the following features
- is attached/appended to a previously released mod
- flags the mod to which it's attached/appended as having so many bug reports
3. Mod update form - needs the following features
- is attached, appended to a previously released mod
- upload a *.PPF file, a *.TXT file, and *.XML file
- can change the version number of the mod to which it's appended/attached
- user can flag any bug reports attached to the mod as being solved or unsolved
I'm sure I"m missing something. And I'm sorry I didn't find it myself, but I'm not the admin/web master/moderator, I'm just doing some footwork for them.