News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

migrar forumeiro para smf?

Started by Z4TCH, November 17, 2011, 10:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z4TCH

oi!
gostaria de saber se tem como trasnferir o sistema forumeiro para smf, nao to preocupado se vou ter que iniciar o 0,1,2 etc...so quero ter um sistema meu, sem regras disso e aquilo outro, ter meu dominio proprio. em fim.

se nâo tiver como favor dizer um sistema que possa dar um hosting gratuito que aceite este sistema ^^.
em bora o forumeiro seja facil de se manuzeiar, nao permitem muita coisa e fica chato ta em um sistema QUE NAO PERMITE TODOS TENHAM UM HOSTING SEU KKK!

TEM ALGUM TutoriAL?
OBG!

KensonPlays

Are you saying that you want a free SMF forum host? (If I'm understanding correctly with the online translator). If so, www.smfnew.com is a great choice!

Você está dizendo que você quer um anfitrião livre forum SMF? (Se eu estou entendendo corretamente com o tradutor on-line). Se assim for, www.smfnew.com é uma ótima opção!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Z4TCH

I want to leave the system Forumotion ^ ^.
Like, I enrolled in that link you sent me, the only problem I find is that as I am Brazilian (BR) My official language is Portuguese, so we have many accents "symbols" above the vogue, and they all appear to a question mark. Moreover, the link you sent me is not Portuguese, English. LOL.

Advertisement: