News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ignore User mod questions

Started by xibalba, December 13, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xibalba

Does this mod - an Ignore User mod - work for SMF 2.0.1?  It doesn't say that it supports SMF 2.0.1, so I'm wondering, if it doesn't, is there some way to get this mod to work with SMF 2.0.1?

Does SMF 2.0.1 come with an Ignore User function built-in?

I'm posting a new topic here because the forum in question is SMF 2.0.1, and because:
*The Modifications and Packages board doesn't have a Create Topic button
*The thread for this particular mod has 27 pages of replies and hasn't been posted in for 210 days.  I'm unsure which is the worst forum etiquitte offense - creating a new topic or necrobumping an extremely dead one - so I'll just make a new topic.

Illori

if the page you found the mod on does not say it will work with 2.0 or 2.0 rc3 or newer then it will not work with 2.0.1. and you would be best to post in the mods support thread when you have questions related to the mod.

hcfwesker

Quote from: xibalba on December 13, 2011, 01:58:28 PMDoes SMF 2.0.1 come with an Ignore User function built-in?

Profile > Modify Profile (dropdown) > Buddies/Ignore List > Edit Ignore List

^ built into SMF 2.0.1

But, yes, in any case, it's always best to post in the MOD's support topic no matter how old it is.  If the MOD topic seems unsupported/dead, usually another member will reply with suggestions or link to a more current, related MOD.

Advertisement: