News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

markItUp! for SMF

Started by Bugo, December 15, 2011, 06:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziimba

not inserting emoticons. where there may be a bug?

Veee

this seems to be the only editor that works on my forums without any bugs. so thank you!!

The only thing that is missed is the option to embed youtube videos. I have the mod for that, can anyone help me add it to this editor as well?  ;)

Bugo

Quote from: ziimba on April 06, 2013, 06:24:11 AM
Try new version.

qubbah

i want to hide smileys... how can i do that?

[yub] Lazo

Hello guys.

I can't figure out how to make the mod visible/usable for other themes beside the Curve and the Default theme.

Regards,
Lazo

Dynamic forum signatures v1.2

Bugo

[yub] Lazo

I have an custom theme made off the Skyline theme from Dziner Studio. I don't know which part of the code needs to be added to the other themes so it can be used.

Bugo

This mod uses hooks, don't worry. Just install and use.

[yub] Lazo

It just wont work on my theme. I have try it on the default theme, and it worked, but on my Skyline theme, it wont.

Bugo

Disable/remove old jQuery scripts.

luuuciano

We have used a couple of mods, to add new bbc tags/icons to the smf editor... spoiler, mod alerts (that have 3 kind of tags)... that is like 4 non regular bbc tag icons...

Using this mod we will loose them, right?
It is dificult to add them to the markItUp editor?
Can you provide an example of adding it?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Bugo

Open Subs-markItUp.php, for examples :)

luuuciano

Thanks! will see and try...

BTW, using this editor, the wysiwyg view mode is not actived?
It is like only plain text editor?

news:
We are using it, on quick reply & PM!
Really nice... will try to add the spoiler button now, mod comments do not care on those sections...
And I will leave the smf regular editor on POST, so people can use the (not so good) wysiwyg...

Thanks a lot Bugo!
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

jarska

Same problem, no emoticons drop down action:

jarska

Quote from: jarska on November 20, 2013, 05:38:08 AM

Same problem, no emoticons drop down action:

Fresh, clean(smf 2.0.6) install on my test site, no emoticons icon and drop down box, please help?

s4ph1r3

Im new to SMF and moddings, hows do I install this? I have extracted the downloaded zip file and moved these folders:
markitup to ./Themes/default/scripts
languages to ./Themes/default
Subs-markItUp.php to ./Sources
and hooks.php to the root of my smf install. But the mod isnt working, have I missed something?

luuuciano

margarett

And:
Package Manager

MODs are installed via Package Manager, by uploading the zipped or gzipped file through it. All thoses operations (copy, code, hooks) are performed automatically for you
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

s4ph1r3

Thnx for the replies, Package Manager was complaining about permissions so I installed it manually by moving the files to the required folders.

margarett

It's better to solve the permission issues and let it work as supposed ;)
When you install manually, you have to follow the manual installation guide, since any code changes (if any exists) will not be performed just by copying the files and folders:
Manual Installation of Mods
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: