News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Simple Machines is expanding

Started by Norv, February 24, 2012, 02:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Well, there's a reCaptcha plugin, and it integrates into the normal CAPTCHA feature (either as well as or in place of) and you can use that quite happily on registration or posts - other than specifically reCAPTCHA, it's all built in.

You can quite happily use the regular CAPTCHA on registration or posting. Doing it on login would actually break on WAP/WAP2/imode which is why registration is also not supported on those platforms.

Kindred

Why are you posting "feature requests" here? This thread is announcing the formation of  the SM Core project... and has nothing to do with features.

Also. recaptcha is useless. Spammers broke that function a long time ago.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LiroyvH

Thank you everyone for your replies and the nice good luck wishes! :)
Your support is greatly appreciated and we're happy to see you're all glad to see this project coming to life :)

Due to the amount of spam posts that news topics, including this one, usually attract and the fact that this topics seems to have ran it's course for now judging by the last replies to it, I'm going to lock this topic.

Thank you again for all the support, good to see such a active community!
And don't forget; if you want to learn more about smCore: make sure to check the project website.

Thanks!
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Advertisement: