News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Blue Smiley Animation

Started by WasdMan, January 06, 2012, 01:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WasdMan

Link to Mod

Blue Smiley Animation

Autor:
WasdMan and Cerrobi

Description (Hungarian):
Kék mosolygó arcok

Description (English):
Blue Smiley package

Compatibility:

• 1.0.0 - 1.99.99
  • 2.0.0 - 2.99.99

humbleworld

I already uploaded it but there is no way it appears on my site. How shall I modify the settings?

Kreator

humbleworld: You might need to change some of the names in the smiley set as they do not follow standard smiley set names.
Of all the smileys only four originally showed when I first installed had toalter all the rest!

drfun

Hello, i just installed it too and its not showing. i look at the parse but couldn't locate the ./smiley in the smiley folder in the main directory where to move the included "bsa" to ?
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

drfun

Hi guys, i solved my problem. for you guys confuse as i was, this is how i got it working. the ./smiley is the main smiley folder in your root directory. when you view it, you will see the Blue Smiley Animation folder, open it and you will see the bsa folder. you will now move this bsa folder to the main smiley folder.
Then you will login to your forum admin panel and click on smiley and message icon. this will take you to where you can make changes to your smileys. then click on NEW SMILEY SET, this will take you to a a page where you can then select the bsa folder, save changes and you are done.
You might notice that some of the smileys are missing, go to edit smiley and select all those one that are not displaying, then click hide.
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

Advertisement: