News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Swordy

Started by Adk-Team, April 15, 2010, 10:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adk-Team

Link to the theme

Autor:
*Snailx
*lucas-ruroken

Description
A Simple-Light Curve based theme for gamers.

Renders by: http://planetrenders.net/
Images by: http://www.wesnoth.org/

www.demo.smfpersonal.net

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

Ciler

Hi Lucas,

After upgrade to RC4 I installed your theme which is a beatiful theme! After installing the theme the forum buttons at the top are not within the yellow bar as you can see on the screen. Please can you fix that in another update?

Update: Strange when I logg in as a regular member the buttons are within the yellow bar. So it only appears when I logg in as an Administrator. So for the Admin account you hopefully can fix this in a next upgrade of this theme?

Also I installed Simple Portal and created some blocks as you can see has each block at the left side of the Blue header a grey stripe! (look at the ShoutBox block at the screen!) Can you also fix this or do I have to ask simple portal site?

Last question is it possible to add my own template at the top of the forum? Which php files do I have to adapt for that and which php file do i have to make adaptions regarding the size of the image template?

Many thanks in advance mate!

lucas-ruroken

What's your website url?

Design your universe!

ntr2ntr

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on November 27, 2010, 04:58:38 PM
What's your website url?

I have the same problem as ciler, the menu buttons appear below the yellow line.....  both for admin account and regular members its

the same that they appear below the yellow line.......  and for guests they apper quite ok as they vil not see many options under the

menu.....

my site www.kammafriends.com

and following is the screen shot.....

ntr2ntr

Any one there........

ntr2ntr

Can some one help me pls

lucas-ruroken

Menu Fixed and updated to  RC5

Design your universe!

ninja111

Can you please update this to 2.0.2? Or make a new sword template. I really like the layout but i can't use it because i have the updated version of smf. Like i said if you can make a newer version of this it would be soo appreciated!

Advertisement: