News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Coppermine errors?

Started by scottjess, August 21, 2005, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottjess

I have installed coppermine and have been trying to get the bridge to work... unfortunatly I get the following messages above the menu...

Notice: Use of undefined constant scott_newblf - assumed 'scott_newblf' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 88

Notice: Use of undefined constant localhost - assumed 'localhost' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 89

Notice: Use of undefined constant scott - assumed 'scott' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 90

Notice: Use of undefined constant ***** - assumed '******' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant SMFcookie10 - assumed 'SMFcookie10' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 97

Notice: Use of undefined constant smf - assumed 'smf' in /home/scott/public_html/lovebirds/palbum/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 100

The intergration works how ever those messages have appeard.

I have edited the bridging file and the init.inc.php is there anyother files Ineed to edit?

Thanks
Scott

dtm.exe

What version of SMF and Coppermine are you using?

How to Integrate Coppermine with SMF

-Dan The Man

scottjess

Never mind :) lol fixed the problem

Advertisement: