News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Merge Posts

Started by Moif, January 12, 2012, 07:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moif

It would be nice if there a facility to be able to merge posts (not Topics).

For example if someone replies three of four times in a thread and it's all on topic then there's no reason why they shouldn't have kept it all in one reply.

With the merge feature we can keep our forums tidy :)

Toni8

Kindred

there is a mod to do this.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

player.samp

Quote from: Moif on January 12, 2012, 07:29:13 AM
It would be nice if there a facility to be able to merge posts (not Topics).

For example if someone replies three of four times in a thread and it's all on topic then there's no reason why they shouldn't have kept it all in one reply.

With the merge feature we can keep our forums tidy :)

Try this package:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1523

emicd

that package does not work any more in 2.0.x! i think mit must be included it is extremely usefull!! mainly in forums that users arent alowed to edit their previous comments!

thx :)

Kindred

Definitely mod material, in my opinion...  Most forums would not use it or even be interested in that as a  feature
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: