Statement Doesn't Match Action

Started by j.razz1, January 12, 2012, 04:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.razz1

You can see here what I am referencing. 

In short, the wording regarding email notifications does not fit the action that is taken once selected.  The wording needs to be changed, or better yet, the feature needs to match the wording.

j razz

Oldiesmann

I don't understand what the problem is, even after looking at your topic. The wording and functionality of the notifications has not changed at all in 2.0 other than that you can now choose to get notified only once a day or once a week instead.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Illori

they want to be notified of all new posts in a board they are watching no matter if they are watching the topic or not. not just that a thread was made and no email until another thread is made.

j.razz1

Yes, Illori understands what I am saying and that is how I interpret the statement on notifications.  Maybe I am one of the few that reads it this way?  It seems that if you are to get reply and moderation notifications for all selected boards and topics, then it should be for all selected boards.  Currently it only functions this way for individual topics.

I migrated over from YABB and it had this functionality.  Perhaps I am getting caught up on the wording because YABB functioned that way.  Thanks for taking the time to read it and consider it.

j razz

Advertisement: