Need to sort the important Topics...

Started by URPG, August 22, 2005, 06:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

URPG

Hi there!

I just installed Simple Machines and it went smooth. Also converted my old phpBB2 with success... but there is one thing i noticed while browsing the Forum: It's highly unstructured.

I found the installation guide in seconds, took some time to find the conversion guide and i am *still* searching on how to install mods :(

This is not a request to tell me how to install mods - i post that elsewhere - but to give the important Topics some priority. Pin them first on each page, write a new one, then drop a line with links to the guides on the "support" button for the Page, so anyone searching for support can find it easily. I was kind of confused that the "support" site redirected me to "where you can find help" redirected me to "support site"... lol

Thanks a lot! keep up the good work!

Meriadoc

Quote from: URPG on August 22, 2005, 06:46:02 AM
I was kind of confused that the "support" site redirected me to "where you can find help" redirected me to "support site"... lol

Thanks a lot! keep up the good work!
Yeah, we're working to fix the "support" site. We know it needs work and hopfully soon we'll get some good stuff up there for you! Thanks.
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Advertisement: