News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Facebook thumbnail problem

Started by abidejaz4u, January 23, 2012, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldiesmann

Only suggestion is to upgrade to SMF 2.0.2 if you wish to use that mod.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

abidejaz4u

ohh then how about my post and old packages???

Ricky.

You can update your SMF to SMF 2.0.2 without loosing posts however, you will need to install newer version of MODS / Packages you are using.
Making SMF 1.1.x compatible version would not be hard but only issue is that I can do that when I am free from my current work. Though advisable is to upgrade smf to 2.0.2, you will get lots of new things built in SMF 2.0.x those otherwise need mods in smf 1.x

abidejaz4u

ohh plz you make this mod for 1.1.x plz

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

For facebook to use an image as a thumbnail, the image must meet the following:

The thumbnail's width AND height must be at least 50 pixels, and cannot exceed 130x110 pixels. The ratio of both height divided by width and width divided by height (w/h, h/w) cannot exceed 3.0. For example, an image of 126x39 pixels will not be displayed, as the ratio of width divided by height is greater than 3.0 (126/39 = 3.23). Images will be resized proportionally.

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

desai_amogh

Hi can you update this mod for 2.0.7 ??  or any alternative ?

furniture1234uk

Your links need to be flushed before they start working properly. Go to  hxxp:developers.facebook.com/tools/debug [nonactive], paste your link there, press debug, and then try again sharing it on Facebook. It should work.

Advertisement: