News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to move database of froum

Started by king999, February 05, 2012, 09:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king999

hello i am back after 1 year actully i closed my old froum now i started new froum i have whole backup of my old forum now i want to add members of my old forum in new froum tell me how to do that.
Is anyway without phpadmin because i am using free hosting they not support upload database via phpadmin
if you know any webhosting free hosting so also please suggest me.

NanoSector

You need to have phpMyAdmin to manage your databases ;)
We can't help you when you don't have that.

I use P.C.Tweakr and my site runs great :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

king999

Ok well you tell me i ******s to new server that have phpadmin

NanoSector

Quote from: king999 on February 05, 2012, 09:19:17 AM
Ok well you tell me i ******s to new server that have phpadmin
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you just said ???

But the link I provided is a host with PHPMyAdmin.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

king999

where i you provided i want free hosting actually.

NanoSector

king999

It's very low bandwith and space any other.

NanoSector

Quote from: king999 on February 05, 2012, 09:52:03 AM
It's very low bandwith and space any other.
If you want higher space and bandwidth you most likely are searching for an overselling host..

king999

Now i get host with phpadmin now to tell me how to use my old forum members in new one.

king999

WHen i am import db via phpadmin i get this error.
QuoteError

SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `smf_members` -- INSERT INTO `smf_members` (`id_member`, `member_name`, `date_registered`, `posts`, `id_group`, `lngfile`, `last_login`, `real_name`, `instant_messages`, `unread_messages`, `buddy_list`, `pm_ignore_list`, `message_labels`, `passwd`, `email_address`, `personal_text`, `gender`, `birthdate`, `website_title`, `website_url`, `location`, `icq`, `aim`, `yim`, `msn`, `hide_email`, `show_online`, `time_format`, `signature`, `time_offset`, `avatar`, `pm_email_notify`, `karma_bad`, `karma_good`, `usertitle`, `notify_announcements`, `notify_regularity`, `notify_send_body`, `notify_types`, `member_ip`, `member_ip2`, `secret_question`, `secret_answer`, `id_theme`, `is_activated`, `validation_code`, `id_msg_last_visit`, `additional_groups`, `smiley_set`, `id_post_group`, `total_time_logged_in`, `password_salt`, `mod_prefs`, `warning`, `ignore_boards`, `passwd_flood`, `new_pm`, `pm_prefs`, `openid_uri`, `pm_receive_from`, `referrals_no`, `referrals_hits`[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'referrals_no' in 'field list'

king999

Please any one help me.
I have database of smf rc5 now i install latest version of smf on my new domain .

king999

well i solved my issue no one help me regarding in this well thanks guys for not helping me.

NanoSector

Quote from: king999 on February 06, 2012, 10:09:51 AM
well i solved my issue no one help me regarding in this well thanks guys for not helping me.
We are all volunteers, and we'll reply when we know the answer, have read your problem and have time to reply..

Advertisement: