News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Additional Instant Messengers ( Skype + GoogleTalk)

Started by hcfwesker, February 04, 2012, 04:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoJonez

Quote from: forumfjott on February 11, 2014, 09:56:37 AM
Quote from: NekoJonez on February 05, 2014, 06:42:41 AM
Hi man, if possible... Could you add Trillian to this mod?
Havent' used it since mid 00's, but Trillian is just a "hub" for many messenger softwares as I understand it. You don't have a Trillian account, do you?
That's a good point. I do have a trillian account but I think it's only used for saving your settings and login data, no?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

Impsat-1

Ufff!!!... hey hcfwesker nice job, but can you update for SMF 2.0.8... I wait for it :)

Thanks & Regards 8).-
Vive Cáda Momento De Tu Vida Como Si Fueras a Irte Mañana, Más Planificala Cómo Si Jamás Fueras a Irte ;).-

hcfwesker

It's compatible and installs just fine for 2.0.8;the MOD description page hasn't been updated, is all.  You can always check the MOD parser on the description page for the version you want and if it shows edits then it means it's compatible, which this one is.  If you have install errors with files, then you'll have to manually make the edits as they are conflicting with edits from other MODs.

Impsat-1

Wow!!!... Ok, Thanks hcfwesker, I will try it.... ;)

Have a Great Time
Thanks & Regards 8).-
Vive Cáda Momento De Tu Vida Como Si Fueras a Irte Mañana, Más Planificala Cómo Si Jamás Fueras a Irte ;).-

ahmedjadoon

Shambles

Quote from: ahmedjadoon on July 26, 2015, 02:35:54 PM
I installed it but Skype icon/image doesn't show http://freecointalk.org/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Looks like the image hasn't been uploaded

QuoteThe requested URL /Themes/inferno_20a/images/skype.gif was not found on this server.

ahmedjadoon

Quote from: Shambles on July 26, 2015, 02:38:43 PM
Quote from: ahmedjadoon on July 26, 2015, 02:35:54 PM
I installed it but Skype icon/image doesn't show http://freecointalk.org/index.php/topic,4.0.html [nofollow]
Looks like the image hasn't been uploaded

QuoteThe requested URL /Themes/inferno_20a/images/skype.gif was not found on this server.
I uploaded and it worked. Mod didn't mention this anywhere. Thanks for help.

What image to add for Gtalk?

Shambles

Quote from: ahmedjadoonWhat image to add for Gtalk?

It's in the mod package - gtalk.gif

MrCreatoR

Skype status can not be displayed anymore, since the mystatus.skype.com service was closed due to security reasons.

Anyone have a clue what is the alternative now?

Advertisement: