Please guys where can I download this smf forum theme(pics attached)

Started by horlique, June 09, 2012, 05:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horlique

Please guys where can I download this smf forum theme. please can someone drop the link
i have attached the theme , i saw it on a forum . 

<<Edited to remove caps-locked stuff>>

Arantor

That is a heavily modified version of the Babylon theme that was default in 1.0.x (which is what Nairaland used to run), present in 1.1.x and a version of it is available on the theme site for 2.0.x.

Note that 1. Nairaland does not use SMF any more and 2. Copying their theme is actually a bad idea, it's not easy to use and copying a popular site will not make you popular.

horlique

please where can i download the old theme used by nairaland.com  i have attached the old pics on this thread.  please assist me
i really wants that theme for my new forum am about to host

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Gary

It was removed by a team member. It is massively out of date after all.

I've started to work on a new version of the Babylon theme, but don't hold your breath for it any time soon.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

horlique

@Gary   i will really appreciate if you can urgently create that theme for me(the babylon) or please can anyone give me a site or link/guidelines on how i can use to create the babylon theme.  thanks

Gary

Sorry, but when it comes to theme making, particularly for free, I work at my own pace. I code in short bursts at a time because it keeps me from getting stressed out enough that I'd want to throw my mouse at the wall. So because of that, a theme from me can easily take several months.

As for guidelines, really, if you're able to code with HTML, CSS and a small amount of PHP, you could probably port the theme from 1.0 to 2.0 yourself.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Advertisement: