News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How do I get a language selector in my forum?

Started by michaeloeser, February 28, 2012, 01:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaeloeser

This must be an easy task I guess but I couldn´t find it. I want  language selector just like here on top right in this forum. I wasn´t able to find something. All mods seem to be for older SMF version (I´m using the latest 2.0.2).

Any ideas?

michaeloeser

Thanks. I was able to install it. At least the package manager says it´s installed. But I can´t see it or any settings.

ARG01

I am not familiar with those mods but try looking under Admin>Configuration>Modification Settings>Miscellaneous. Sometimes certain mods end up there.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Matthew K.

This modification does not contain any further settings which would then bring up the question of are you using a custom theme?

michaeloeser

Quote from: тнє נя. on February 29, 2012, 02:01:43 PM
This modification does not contain any further settings which would then bring up the question of are you using a custom theme?

In Fact I do. And I already figured out that this theme http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2561 (slightly modified for my needs) laks of several features that I needed to bring back to it. Anyway I assume I can find the code in the default theme and add it to my theme. If someone could tell me where?!

michaeloeser

Never mind. I´m getting more fammiliar with the SMF code.
Found the language selector.

Thanks anyway

Matthew K.

Yes, whenever a mod edits a template file you may need to manually apply the custom theme edits.

Advertisement: