News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Greengrass

Started by Robert., December 02, 2010, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillyP

Nice looking theme, it matches your avatar. ;)

prince_bear

Very nice theme in a better muted green, than most. I have done a couple of modifications based on this thread to add a centered header image, and this thread to bring everything up to date for SMF 2.0 Gold.

Here is the test URL I am working on - http://christianfamilyplanning.net/test/index.php

I would like to add the User Avatar on the left hand side of the logo, and the user information on the right hand side as show in the attached mockup.

What code and CSS do I need to add to make this happen?

wattie

so far it's working fine with SMF 2.0.2. Probably you can update the theme page so it match that it supports the newest SMF available.

zoshi_s - Sorry, I missed your reply :( I think I fixed the problem by manually creating and uploading the missing image to the proper directory on the server.

bobm01793

Have installed greengrass theme on 2.0.4 and all seems well except for the Features and Options section.  If I have the Main list of areas displayed down the left hand side the main menu in the middle is pushed down the page and I get a big white area in its place.  All the links work - just annoying you keep having to scroll down for them everytime.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

CheeseHead05

No disrespect what so ever but I want to know how to delete this which is at the bottom of my theme:

Theme by Tah Zonemaster
XHTML
RSS
WAP2

Also I want to delete     News: SMF-just installed! and the time in the top left corner..

CheeseHead05

All of a sudden my forum goes from light green to a dark grey, what happened because it is hideous! It is a permission I clicked but which one? It wasnt always like that..

CheeseHead05

Wanted to how could I remove the theme's forum body? The actual forum area.

TheListener

QuoteTheme by Tah Zonemaster

The theme copyright can only be removed if the author (Dr Deejay) permits you too.

Advertisement: