News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Concept3

Started by Ricky., March 03, 2012, 11:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMR123

Hi,
I have a few questions regarding this theme.

1. How can I space the buttons out a bit more? as they are too close together I believe.

2. How can I change the colour of the category backgrounds? ( i.e. if I create a new category, how can I change the background colour of them when they are displayed?)

3. By default the forum title is text, how can I replace that with an image/logo.  I have thought about removing the text (leaving it blank) and editing the  header background image (where the text would be).  But I cant find the background in my cpanel.  Can you tell me how I can do this.

Thanks.  (and great theme by the way :)

DMR123

Also,
How can I change the colour of a sub menu button?  There's one button which I would like to have a gold background

mybiafraland

i need help changing the theme color in my forum. the theme is concept3 i want to change the bars from green to the cyan-like color above the info center and cyan on who is online page to black/dark blue.

i have uploaded the board index php,css and the description pic. really wanna know the lines to edit.

thanks
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
on another note==>> Before sex.. you help each other get na'ked, after
sex you only dress yourself.... Moral of the story:
in life no one helps you once you're fuc'ked
My mentor's Blog hoping  my site beats nairaland someday

mybiafraland

i will also like to know how to redirect mobile device to the default theme cos the display isn't that nice in low end mobile devices
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
on another note==>> Before sex.. you help each other get na'ked, after
sex you only dress yourself.... Moral of the story:
in life no one helps you once you're fuc'ked
My mentor's Blog hoping  my site beats nairaland someday

LindaHT

Can you use a graphic header at the top?  Like www.taggingfriendz.com?

Thank you

Ricky.

It allows you to specify logo from Admin--> Configuration --> Current Theme
There you can find features specific to this theme.

LindaHT

Angie on Dialysis

Is there an easy way to change the blue to another colour?  Just curious as I am looking at themes for my move to 2.0+ instead of 1.1.18

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Angie on Dialysis

Quote from: Colin on March 04, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
Indeed very easy.
Would you have to do it or could I do it on my end (how hard is it to do)?

CİHAD_EHLİ

How to add logo theme..?

Ricky.

Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme  --> Logo image URL

Advertisement: