logo and menu help with mystic jade

Started by jsl104, March 06, 2012, 09:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsl104

i need help bad!!! im using the mystic jade theme and i need help on changing the big mystic jade on the top of the page. and i dont know how to add pages to the main menu. someone please help me out.

mashby

I think more details are needed. Do you want to change an image? Main menu...what pages do you want to add? Version of SMF? How about a link to your site with the theme defaulted for Guests? :)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

jsl104

main menu where is lists home, profile, messages. and simple pages, nothing to impressive. ah the lastest version, i believe SMF 2.0.2......and the domain is hxxp:fatalgaming.tk [nonactive]

mashby

How do I add buttons to SMF 2.0?

For the logo, overwrite this image here with the same sized image:
http://fatalgaming.tk/Themes/mysticjade_20/images/custom/logo.png
What size is your logo? The one above is 400 wide and 100 tall (and also has the overall background color in the image). If yours differs, you will need to edit the CSS for that theme accordingly.
- James M. Barrie

jsl104

thank you so much for your help.....but i cant find where to put a logo in my admin....

mashby

- James M. Barrie

jsl104

oh ok. i already have filezilla....how do i get a logo or make one?? im extremely new at all this. and i read how to add a button but i dont know where to find any of that either?? i like the logo thats on there....i jus wanna change the words

mashby

That would be a matter of having Photoshop. Might you have that? If not, what words would you like there in place?

Sources/Subs.php can be found in Filezilla. Although there might be a mod which may prove easier for you.
- James M. Barrie

jsl104

i dont have photoshop....and the word Fatal. and ok ill check filezilla

mashby

OK...in Filezilla, navigate to this:
http://fatalgaming.tk/Themes/mysticjade_20/images/custom/logo.png
And save this and overwrite the above with it.
- James M. Barrie

jsl104

i found it but i don't know how to overwrite it.

jsl104

oh nvm i got it :) thx. you were a huge help.....and if i can jus figure out the add a button thing

Marcus Forsberg

Advertisement: