News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

New topic button

Started by XHIBIT911, March 10, 2012, 08:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XHIBIT911

Is there a mod for a new topic button ?
I just realized sometimes I stumble across something new I need to post as an entirely new topic while I'm currently in a topic, and there isnt a button (mod installed) that allows me to do so.

Here's what I'm using:

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011,
Aeva Media,
PortaMx 1.45
BlackStorm theme

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

XHIBIT911

Thanx Yoshi..I'll give it a go right quick and let you know the results

XHIBIT911

Thanks again Yoshi, it worked like a charm but had me nervous for a moment, it didnt pass the core install test and my theme wasnt listed ...so I rolled the dice and installed it anyway and lo and behold it worked..Thanks again !

NanoSector

Quote from: XHIBIT911 on March 10, 2012, 09:07:55 AM
Thanks again Yoshi, it worked like a charm but had me nervous for a moment, it didnt pass the core install test and my theme wasnt listed ...so I rolled the dice and installed it anyway and lo and behold it worked..Thanks again !
No problem :)

If your theme isn't listed, your theme does not need any modifications done to it.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

XHIBIT911

Ok well it was the core theme that failed, and since I'm using a custom theme I assumed that since it was default it was the core like a moron...thanks for the heads up!
Now I can continue with my plans for site modification and world domination

NanoSector

Quote from: XHIBIT911 on March 10, 2012, 09:19:36 AM
Ok well it was the core theme that failed, and since I'm using a custom theme I assumed that since it was default it was the core like a moron...thanks for the heads up!
Now I can continue with my plans for site modification and world domination
Do not forget to make backups if you are hindered in taking over the world ;)

Advertisement: