Error whenever going to this SMF powered website

Started by gloinus, March 10, 2012, 12:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gloinus

I get this error whenever I go to the website hxxp:thecreaturehub.com [nonactive]...

I have never registered with that website, this has been happening ever since the first time I went on it so I do not know how it would know my email.
I would ask the people there for help, but I get that error on every single page of that website. Can't register or login, can't go to the forum or anything. I saw the link in the footer which said that their website was powered by this service therefore I am hoping that the people here know this error and can help me.

Illori

you would need to contact the admin of that forum, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Most likely you are hitting an IP ban that is not meant for you at all. With any luck, if you empty your temporary files and cookies in your browser, and wait a day - you'll be able to access the forum again.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

kat

As an instance, I have gmail and hotmail accounts banned, on my forum, coz so many of them sign-up using them.

Advertisement: